Do you have what it takes to be a part of our guardians?
Guardian Home Care offers career opportunities for trained and skilled home care professionals who wish to make a difference in the lives of those we serve. If you have a caring, compassionate, and loving spirit, as well as would like to take an active role in helping others, you possess the key characteristics that are crucial in being a caregiver at Guardian Home Care.
Know that we are not only known for our exceptional patient care, but we also value the employment experience of our staff. We pride ourselves in caring for our employees and believe that if we take better care of them, they will become excellent guardians to each of our clients.
“Happy caregivers are the best caregivers” is a saying we believe. That’s why being a part of our care team is more than just a job, it’s a chance for our employees to grow and thrive. We offer all our employees a positive, supportive, and friendly environment with competitive salaries, huge bonuses along with great benefits.
At Guardian Home Care, we provide training for professionals who are already a part of our team and for family caregivers. Be more informed about our training sessions today.
Did you know that home care jobs are one of the fastest-growing professions in the country? As more baby boomers enter the retirement age, the need for home care is continuously increasing. With the elderly realizing the benefits of in-home care, more and more prefer to receive care at the comforts of their home rather than a care facility.
Do You Have Loved One in Need of Care?
Our team at Guardian Home Care will train you, so you can care for your loved ones.
What Does a Home Health Aide Do?
On a daily or regular basis, you will be responsible for helping patients with the following:
- Personal Hygiene
- Mobility Assistance
- Meal Preparation
- Incontinence Issues
- Medication Assistance
- Companion to Appointments
- And More
With our training, we ensure you are equipped with the skills you need to provide outstanding care. You will feel rewarded while making a difference in someone’s life.
Are You Qualified to Be a Guardian Caregiver?
In order to qualify, you need to be…
To qualify, do you…
- Care for patients ethically and respectfully
- Communicate regularly with the other members of the care team
- Adapt easily to different environments
- Regularly monitor and record the patient’s condition
- Have reliable transportation to and from the patient’s home
- Successfully complete home health aide training
In addition, we also seek the following qualifications:
- You are at least 18 years of age
- You can speak, write, and read English
- You have a high school diploma or GED
- You have a government-issued photo ID
- You are authorized to work in the United States
- You are physically able to implement the task required of a home health aide
What You Can Expect as an Employee at Guardian Home Care
- A full-time/part-time with flexible hours
- Competitive wages
- Highest referral bonuses
- Insurance – medical/dental/vision
- Matching your 401K plan
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Paid vacation/sick days/ time off
- Complimentary uniforms
- Friendly environment
The things they will need to do
- Light House Keeping
- Bed Transfer Assistance
- Hoyer Lift Capability
- Running Errands
- Meal Preparation
- Continence Issues
- Creating A Safe Home Enviroment
- Assist With Medication
- Assist With Appointments